On May 7, esd & associates client-partners were recognized with six Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Del Oro Awards. The awards recognize outstanding achievements in strategic public relations – candidates for these awards have positively affected public opinion through the work of successful public relations campaigns.
Each award represents an organization’s commitment to successfully addressing contemporary issues with exemplary professional skill, creativity and resourcefulness. Entries are evaluated for their strategic nature of public relations programming with the highest recognition going to Del Oro, or gold, winners through La Plata (silver), El Bronce (bronze) and Certificates of Merit.
Winning projects by esd & associates’ client-partners include:
- La Plata – OwnUp SA Consortium of Partners It’s Time to OwnUp, SA! public awareness campaign
- El Bronce – Hispanic Chamber of Commerce The Mighty Mexican White Oak brand treatment
- El Bronce – The Gambrinus Company Shine On website design
- El Bronce – Texas Organ Sharing Alliance A Commitment to Share Life annual report
- Certificate of Merit – WellMed Medical Group Putting a Price on Love: Free senior pet adoption campaign
- Certificate of Merit – Community First Health Plans You’re Invited to Jazz Up Your Health Care commercial sales campaign
“We are very proud to help bring home these awards for our clients,” said Christine Kleha, President and CEO of esd & associates. “The ability to participate directly with breakaway successes and the people behind each campaign is inspiring. It’s a great chance for us as public relations professionals to demonstrate how successful campaigns are researched, developed, executed and evaluated.”