The San Antonio Shrine Auditorium is the perfect place to make memories. Now you can make those wonderful memories, and save money at the same time. The Shrine Auditorium is offering a 20% off weekday event rental special.
“The Shrine Auditorium is an excellent venue for any type of event,” said Bob Jones, Alzafar Shriner Potentate. “It’s spacious, fully equipped and elegant.”
The facility is located along Loop 1604 near Blanco Road. It is a convenient venue with a variety of facilities and plenty of free parking. The Shrine Auditorium has a list of excellent coordinators, caterers, entertainers, audio-visual services and other providers who help stage unforgettable events, exciting business meetings or successful trade fairs.
From a beautiful ballroom, to a conference stage, to sumptuous banquet hall, wedding reception, quinceanera, presentation, club gathering, or concert, the San Antonio Shrine Auditorium is the perfect place for any event.
“You’ll want to make your reservations quickly, so you won’t miss out on this great deal,” said Jones. “You will receive 20% off your total rental on Monday through Thursday, through the end of 2012.”
ABOUT ALZAFAR SHRINERS & SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN
Most know the Shriners as the jolly men sporting red fezzes, elaborate clown costumes and racing around in mini-cars during Fiesta and other area parades. However, behind the fez lies a serious business: raising funds for the 22 Shriners Hospitals for Children across the nation.
- Shriners Hospitals for Children provide medical care for children suffering from burns, orthopedic conditions, spinal cord injuries and cleft lip and palate conditions
- The first Shriners Hospital for Children was opened in 1922 in Shreveport, LA
- Worldwide, nearly one million children have been helped regardless of a patient’s ability to pay
- Texas has two Shriners Hospital locations: Houston & Galveston. The Galveston Hospital is home to the world-renowned burn center
- Alzafar Shriners are headquartered in San Antonio and are celebrating their 97th year of service with more than 2,000 members
- The Alzafar Shriners have established their presence in 24 South Central Texas counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Dewitt, Frio, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kinney, Kerr, LaSalle, Maverick, McMullen, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Val Verde, Webb, Wilson, Zapata & Zavala
- Alzafar clubs are located in Laredo, Canyon Lake, Medina Lake, Kerrville, Seguin/New Braunfels and Del Rio
- Each year, more than 700 children from San Antonio and South Texas are treated at Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Alzafar Shriners log more than 40,000 miles a year transporting patients to a Shriners Hospital for Children in Texas