Work at esd
We seek passionate, talented and ambitious Creatives, Interactive and Marketing specialists to grow our team. esd has the following specialists on our staff. We review the finest before opening a position and we welcome you to send us or upload your resume today.
Public Relations Intern
Interns will receive real, valuable hands-on experience to develop their PR skills. Internships at esd go beyond making copies - good communication and writing skills will inevitably develop while working with our team. Interns will work on several accounts and often across practices to get the "big picture" of what digital influence PR really is. Interns will gain exposure to accounts in the technology, public affairs, and consumer/corporate service lines.
- Media monitoring for client coverage and industry trends
- Completing various projects assigned by the team
- Editorial calendar maintenance and research
- Drafting media pitches
- Assisting in coordination of team meetings/attend internal team meetings
- Administrative support for group, including conducting in-depth research, correspondence, and coordinating events
- Attending editorial calls, internal client meetings, client meetings as a silent listener, and briefings with editors as a silent listener
- The ideal candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about public relations, will have a strong work ethic, be able to multitask, will be enthusiastic, eager to learn and resourceful.
- Interns need to know how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and must be Internet savvy as much of the work is research oriented.
- Prior PR experience and PR-related degree preferred but not required.
- We will consider graduating seniors or recent grads.
Strengthen your passion for marketing and creative by making connections and touching lives. Connecting with esd keeps you in the loop on everything from current openings to the latest digital and marketing news.