Already established as Alzafar Shriners’ public relations firm, esd&associates has extended our partnership with the fraternal organization to rebrand, promote and co-manage the San Antonio Shrine Auditorium.
Home of the Alzafar Shriners, the facility has been underutilized as a special events space, but that’s about to change. esd has committed our whole effort to the challenge.
an elegant place for business and celebration
San Antonio Shrine Auditorium is a beautiful, flexible space on 22 wooded acres at Loop 1604 and Blanco. The facility features:
- Auditorium/Ballroom, 14,400 sq. ft. with a full professional stage and lighting, sound system and movie screen – the main room will seat up to 1,300 in auditorium seating or 800 in banquet/ballroom configuration, an ideal space for conferences, banquets, dances and trade fairs
- Terrace Room, a lovely 4,700 sq. ft. space for banquets or presentations accommodating up to 300 people
- Parlors, a 3,230 sq. ft. space with a small built-in stage in the center that can be partitioned into three smaller rooms for break-out sessions during conferences, or serve small banquets
- Pavilion, an outdoor covered space, 11,774 sq. ft. (with expandable apron: 15,309 sq. ft.) that handles groups of 100 – 600 people
- Dining Room, a 3,270 sq. ft. banquet space
- Cabiri Conference Room, offering a boardroom with table and leather-upholstered chairs
- the Parking Lot is often used by automotive organizations, including Alzafar’s own minicars and other clubs
- centrally located and spacious, the Foyer is also available for mixers, registrations and other events
contribution advertising soars over 1604
As we wrote in our last post to this blog, one of the first things we helped accomplish to rebrand the facility is a new sign and digital billboard reaching high over Loop 1604. The sign features the esd-designed new identity for San Antonio Shrine Auditorium.
another opportunity to express our passion
The public is very aware of the outrageous fun the Alzafar Shriners have – clowns and minicars, elaborately costumed marching bands and, of course, the circus – but all of the pageantry and hijinks have a purpose: supporting the Shriners Hospitals for Children. It’s another opportunity for esd to express our passion for communications services that benefit the whole San Antonio community.